One would think–after such a catastrophic intellectual failure–that Ferguson would be a little bit quieter in stridently putting forward opinions on issues where he has not done his homework. One would imagine that he would be busily marking his beliefs to market, figuring out where he went so completely and catastrophically wrong and how he needs to change his views of how the world economy works. One would think that there would be some apologies from him to all the people whom he misinformed… But playing for Team Republican means never having to say that you are sorry.
The blogEconomic and financial history of the US and Latin America, with occasional twists of global history, history of economic thought and the history of economics as a discipline and profession, rants about life and its randomness, and reflections on impermanence and interconnectedness. Enjoy.
- RT @el_pais: Nadie puede comprar una lata de atún con el salario mínimo en Venezuela. El ingreso es de 5.196.000 bolívares, unos 1,3 euros… 3 hours ago
- RT @The_UnSilent_: Media: Lying Comey: Lying Obama: Lying Clinton: Lying Stormy: Lying Strozk: Lying Mueller: Lying Judges: Lying 1… 3 hours ago
- El laberinto de la soledad de los órganos autónomos de @crisballinas nexos.com.mx/?p=38371 3 hours ago
- RT @crisballinas: Los salarios de Los Altos servidores de Mexico muy por arriba del promedio de OCDE, lo que nos dice que se inflaron duran… 3 hours ago
- El laberinto de la soledad de los órganos autónomos nexos.com.mx/?p=38371 3 hours ago
CategoriesBusiness History Economic, Business and Financial History Economic History Economics Financial History Fiscal History Historical Interpretations and Methods History History of Economics History of Entertainment History of Food History of Religion History of Science Fiction History of Technology International, Transnational, Global, and Comparative History Land History Monetary History Uncategorized
- Anuncio / Announcement / Announce / Ankündigung
- 8,106 posts después / 8,106 posts later
- Presentación de libro: Susan Deans-Smith, “Burócratas, cosecheros y trabajadores. La formación del monopolio de tabaco en la Nueva España borbónica” (México, 4 de noviembre de 2015)
- Seminario: Los contribuyentes en la fiscalidad mexicana: trayectorias y perfiles (Xalapa, 22 de octubre de 2015)
- Eh.net Book Review: The Oxford Handbook of the Italian Economy since Unification
- Palm Oil, Rubber, and Colonialism
- From VoxEU – Wellbeing inequality in retrospect
- Evaluating the Distinctive Economic Impact of Historical Female Migration in the United States
- The Economic Consequences of the Napoleonic Wars
- Are Macroprudential Tools as Caring and Forethinking as They Claim to Be? Financial Stability and Monetary Policy in the Long Run
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.