One would think–after such a catastrophic intellectual failure–that Ferguson would be a little bit quieter in stridently putting forward opinions on issues where he has not done his homework. One would imagine that he would be busily marking his beliefs to market, figuring out where he went so completely and catastrophically wrong and how he needs to change his views of how the world economy works. One would think that there would be some apologies from him to all the people whom he misinformed… But playing for Team Republican means never having to say that you are sorry.
The blogEconomic and financial history of the US and Latin America, with occasional twists of global history, history of economic thought and the history of economics as a discipline and profession, rants about life and its randomness, and reflections on impermanence and interconnectedness. Enjoy.
- Charlottesville showed that liberalism can’t defeat white supremacy. Only direct action can. washingtonpost.com/news/made-by-h… 6 hours ago
- Alt-Right, Alt-Left, Antifa: A Glossary of Extremist Language via @NYTimes nytimes.com/2017/08/15/us/… 6 hours ago
- New Citizens Hold Their Heads High, 102 Floors Above New York via @NYTimes nytimes.com/2017/08/15/nyr… 6 hours ago
- Taylor Swift Spoke Up. Sexual Assault Survivors Were Listening. via @NYTimes nytimes.com/2017/08/15/art… 6 hours ago
- Why the Nazis Came to Charlottesville via @NYTimes nytimes.com/2017/08/14/opi… 6 hours ago
CategoriesBusiness History Economic, Business and Financial History Economic History Economics Financial History Fiscal History Historical Interpretations and Methods History History of Economics History of Entertainment History of Food History of Religion History of Science Fiction History of Technology International, Transnational, Global, and Comparative History Land History Monetary History Uncategorized
- Anuncio / Announcement / Announce / Ankündigung
- 8,106 posts después / 8,106 posts later
- Presentación de libro: Susan Deans-Smith, “Burócratas, cosecheros y trabajadores. La formación del monopolio de tabaco en la Nueva España borbónica” (México, 4 de noviembre de 2015)
- Seminario: Los contribuyentes en la fiscalidad mexicana: trayectorias y perfiles (Xalapa, 22 de octubre de 2015)
- Eh.net Book Review: The Oxford Handbook of the Italian Economy since Unification
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.