One would think–after such a catastrophic intellectual failure–that Ferguson would be a little bit quieter in stridently putting forward opinions on issues where he has not done his homework. One would imagine that he would be busily marking his beliefs to market, figuring out where he went so completely and catastrophically wrong and how he needs to change his views of how the world economy works. One would think that there would be some apologies from him to all the people whom he misinformed… But playing for Team Republican means never having to say that you are sorry.
The blogEconomic and financial history of the US and Latin America, with occasional twists of global history, history of economic thought and the history of economics as a discipline and profession, rants about life and its randomness, and reflections on impermanence and interconnectedness. Enjoy.
- I'm at Tehuitzingo Deli in New York, NY swarmapp.com/c/373DGTvtGkv https://t.co/Xf1SWtsBpo 1 hour ago
- New Orleans Price Current, Sept. 23, 1854 (@ Rose Main Reading Room - New York Public Library in New York, NY)… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 6 hours ago
- The Frat House of Representatives via @POLITICO for iOS politi.co/2Fl1wah https://t.co/MhuDfcxSbV 6 hours ago
- #BREAKING: Mueller adds new tax, bank fraud charges against Manafort, Gates–Spe… via @POLITICO for iOS politico.com 6 hours ago
- This must be a first: Marx in an investment bank ift.tt/2EMFHDG https://t.co/YQCF61aonA 9 hours ago
CategoriesBusiness History Economic, Business and Financial History Economic History Economics Financial History Fiscal History Historical Interpretations and Methods History History of Economics History of Entertainment History of Food History of Religion History of Science Fiction History of Technology International, Transnational, Global, and Comparative History Land History Monetary History Uncategorized
- Anuncio / Announcement / Announce / Ankündigung
- 8,106 posts después / 8,106 posts later
- Presentación de libro: Susan Deans-Smith, “Burócratas, cosecheros y trabajadores. La formación del monopolio de tabaco en la Nueva España borbónica” (México, 4 de noviembre de 2015)
- Seminario: Los contribuyentes en la fiscalidad mexicana: trayectorias y perfiles (Xalapa, 22 de octubre de 2015)
- Eh.net Book Review: The Oxford Handbook of the Italian Economy since Unification
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.